Mobile Personal Training
Let’s help you get fit, healthy and happy!
A training routine can be hard to establish and maintain, let us help by making it as effortless as possible by bringing personal training to you. A qualified personal trainer will travel to you, at your home, office or local park with all the necessary equipment needed. The workouts are designed according to your goals and needs with continuous progress tracking every month to keep moving forward. Our sole focus is helping you lead a healthier, happier, more active life.
Included in this service
2 to 4 personal training sessions per week
All the equipment needed for each session
Results-based workouts designed for you
Monthly tracking session to assess your progress including pictures, body measurements, body fat %, water %, bone mass, muscle mass and more.
General healthy eating guidelines
This service is available in Centurion.
Pricing below is specific to one-on-one and shared sessions of up to 2 people per session but we can accommodate larger groups per session on request. Pricing will be discussed separately.
Shared – 2 clients per session
Benefits of having a mobile personal trainer:
- Professional assistance to improve your fitness level and reach your goals.
- Stay motivated and accountable. One of the biggest challenges you will face is staying motivated to exercise, personal trainers are there to help you stick to your program and overcome obstacles you may face.
- Personal trainers show you the right way to use equipment, the right techniques to execute different movements and the most effective ways to train for maximum results.
- Learn new things. As personal trainers our job is to keep things exciting, to teach you new movements as your fitness level progresses.
- A personalised support system, designed according to your requirements, focused on you.
- No wasted time driving to gym, sitting in traffic. Your training will only take 45 – 60 minutes, no additional time wasted traveling to and from gym.
- Train in the privacy and comfort of your own home.